- How much do cast members at Disney get paid?
- Do Disney cast members get cruise discounts?
- What are Disney employees not allowed to say?
- Which Disney character has facial hair?
- Can you work at Disney with tattoos?
- What Disney looks for in an employee?
- Does Disney have a dress code?
- Is it hard to get hired at Disney?
- How much money do Disney Princesses make?
- Can Disney employees have facial hair?
- Can Disney cast members have piercings?
- Can you be a Disney princess with tattoos?
How much do cast members at Disney get paid?
The typical Walt Disney Company Cast Member makes $11 per hour.
Cast Member hourly pay at Walt Disney Company can range from $9 – $14..
Do Disney cast members get cruise discounts?
6. Disney resort and cruise discounts. Cast members enjoy 50% off their stay in a resort room, and their friends/family get 40% off. … The available cruise dates, ships, and ports are listed on the company intranet around three to four weeks before the cruise sails.
What are Disney employees not allowed to say?
But no matter what, Disney cast members are never, ever allowed to say these three words: “I don’t know.” “If a guest asks you a question, you always have to have an answer, no exceptions,” according to an anonymous former cast member. “If you don’t know it, find out, but don’t say you don’t know.
Which Disney character has facial hair?
Emily Brandon. Most of the Seven Dwarfs have pretty epic beards (except for Dopey, of course) but Sleepy has the longest one of all. Jafar’s beard is twisted… just like his personality. Flynn’s facial hair isn’t as grand as other characters’, but we love him fiercely so it totally works.
Can you work at Disney with tattoos?
You can work at Disney Parks with tattoos, but according to Disney CM rules, the tattoo needs to be hidden. So either it needs to be in a covered place, either you need to put professional stage makeup to cover it. … Obviously, face and head tattoos will prevent you from being selected for the job.
What Disney looks for in an employee?
The Disney Look is a classic look that is clean, natural, polished and professional, and avoids “cutting edge” trends or extreme styles. It is designed with our costumed and non-costumed cast members in mind.
Does Disney have a dress code?
We suggest you dress comfortably, wear good walking shoes and check the local weather report before you leave for the parks at Walt Disney World Resort. … Proper attire, including shoes and shirts, must be worn at all times. The parks are a casual, family-oriented environment.
Is it hard to get hired at Disney?
Surprisingly, it’s not as hard as it may seem. Although Disney has competitive programs like the Disney College Program, many locals and Disney-lovers alike are easily able to land a position with the company as long as they have the proper experience. The hiring process is like that of many other theme park jobs.
How much money do Disney Princesses make?
Princesses make about $13 to $16 an hour, which works out to a starting salary of around $27,000, with little chance for a significant raise.
Can Disney employees have facial hair?
First, they could grow a mustache, just like Walt Disney. 3, employees can show up to work with a beard or a goatee without worry, as long as it is shorter than a quarter of an inch. … Soul patches are still not allowed.
Can Disney cast members have piercings?
Cast members can’t be seen sporting a nose, lip or tongue piercing. And earlobe expansions are a total no-no. Their earring rules state, “One earring in each ear is permitted. Earrings may be clip-on or pierced, post, hoop or dangle and must be worn on the bottom of the earlobe.
Can you be a Disney princess with tattoos?
Pocahontas is the only Disney princess with a tattoo.