- Why are my notifications not showing up?
- Why am I only getting notifications on my Apple watch and not my phone?
- How do I get notifications on my iPhone watch?
- Why is my iPhone not notifying me when I receive a text?
- What does mirror my iPhone mean?
- How do I get notifications on my phone and watch?
- Why is my phone not notifying me when I get text messages?
- Why am I not getting sound notifications on my iPhone?
- How do I get my iPhone to notify me of text messages?
Why are my notifications not showing up?
If restarting your phone didn’t do the job, try reviewing the notification settings for the app in question.
If you don’t find the relevant settings in the app, make sure to check Android’s notification settings for the app under Settings > Apps & Notifications > [App name] > Notifications..
Why am I only getting notifications on my Apple watch and not my phone?
If your iPhone is locked or asleep and your Apple Watch is unlocked (regardless of whether the watch display is asleep or awake) and on your wrist, you will receive notification alerts on your watch. If your Apple Watch is locked or has Do Not Disturb enabled, then notifications will go to your iPhone.
How do I get notifications on my iPhone watch?
Choose how notifications are deliveredOpen the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.Tap My Watch, then tap Notifications.Tap the app (for example, Messages), tap Custom, then choose an option. Options may include: Allow Notifications: The app displays notifications in Notification Center.
Why is my iPhone not notifying me when I receive a text?
Settings > Notifications > Messages > and Turn off “Show in Notification Center” Make sure that Do Now Disturb is disabled. You can check this by going to Settings > Do Not Disturb. Make sure that the Mute switch (on the side of your iPhone and iPad) is not on.
What does mirror my iPhone mean?
What is “mirror my iphone” mean? … Mirroring Notifications will deliver the same notifications on your watch as would otherwise be delivered on your iPhone. For Do Not Disturb, Mirror iPhone means that enabling / disabling Do Not Disturb on one device will also automatically enable / disable it on the other.
How do I get notifications on my phone and watch?
Here’s how:On your Android phone, open the Settings app .Tap Apps & notifications Notifications.Tap App notifications.Find the app that you want to tick and tap the app name.Make sure that your notifications are turned On.
Why is my phone not notifying me when I get text messages?
Go to Settings > Sound & Notification > App Notifications. Select the app, and make sure that Notifications are turned on and set to Normal. Make sure that Do Not Disturb is turned off.
Why am I not getting sound notifications on my iPhone?
– Make sure that In-App message alerts are turned on to vibrate and play sounds. … Go to Settings > iTunes & App Stores and enter your Apple ID and password. Make sure that Do Not Disturb is turned off. Go to Settings > Do Not Disturb and tap Manual if it’s turned on.
How do I get my iPhone to notify me of text messages?
Make sure you have notifications turned onOpen your Settings app.Find and select “Notifications.”At the top of the new menu, tap the Show Previews tab. … To make sure notifications are turned on for a specific app, go back into the Notifications menu.More items…•